Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September Starts

So, I'm giving the blog another go. Now that we are back online I should be able to keep up with it, and offer a few more things to all of my terrific clients!!


So here are this months sneak peaks so far....



M turns 2! This was a fun play on the trash the 1st birthday cake, we let her go at a giant pink Ice Cream cone and created a storyboard to use for her birthday invites!







Here is the C family, in Coronado. This was such a sweet family, and we got to catch a terrific sunset!





From the wedding of M and D, what a special day for both of them-Congratulations!!








Only a few more, I promise!! It has already been a busy month and Im trying to catch up and not leave anyone out!!







W is already 4 months old!! He comes every month for his baby pictures, and it is great watching him grow!!





And one more watch me grow, but this is for T's belly!! She is seriously the most adorable pregnant woman, and her little belly is cute!!





And lastly an anniversary present for the H family, I love this shot!!









Ok, more sessions coming this way in September, I am getting excited as I start designing Christmas cards and try some new ideas!!

No comments: