Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Looking for Senior Reps!

If you are on my mailing list you already know this (and if you aren't, why not??), but I am looking for some senior representatives to be my spokesmodels for the class of '09!

I am looking for guys and girls class of '09 that are outgoing and excited about having great, funky, unique senior portraits! I will take 2 from each local high school and give them a free senior portrait session. I will then print up cards with their pictures for them to hand out at school. For each person that books from one of these cards, the senior rep will get a fabulous print credit to use for their own portraits!

A senior session includes up to 3 clothing changes and 2 locations. This can be done almost anywhere and is meant to showcase "you"! *think beach/piers, downtown, fields, really anywhere!*

Have questions? Know someone who would be a great model for me? Let me know!

No comments: