Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Big 3 Year Old
San Diego Childrens Photographer
Jeni Bernatz

Well, you all know I almost never post any pictures of my girls on the blog, but today is an exception. My littlest one turns 3 today!! She is my baby, the snuggliest, sweetest just turned 3 year old ever! I'm a little sad that my last one is passing out of that toddler-ness and into the next stage but I also love being able to have conversations and start to reason more with her too!


I guess it's time to take down the crib (that hasnt been slept in for about 2 months) and pack up the baby clothes to donate...sniff sniff.

Happy Birthday Princess!






8 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

love the last 2!!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!! Happy Birthday and congrats on the big girl bed :-D

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute!!! I absolutely LOVE your blog!! Happy Birthday!!
Your girls are soooo cute!!

By the way thanks for talking my mom into buying her camera. I LOVE using it!!!

Unknown said...

well mom sure knows how to pick the most perfect outfits/colors for this sweetie. Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Great job!

Anonymous said...

the cutest 3 y/o I've seen in a looooooooong time! Happy birthday!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Aww! She is SO, so cute. Happy, Happy Birthday!

Stefanie Weber Photography said...

she is SUCH a cutie! i love her curls and freckles!