Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Babies everywhere!

Today I got to play a little with babies D and D! Their moms are great friends and both babies came in for some studio shots before their family sessions on Thursday. Princess D was so much fun on the flower blanket and full of smiles!! Prince D was crackin me up with his natural mowhawk and alternating smiling for the camera and turning away from it over and over! These babies were so much fun, and very easy!! Im so lucky to get a shoot with theese babies-their big sisters were one of my very first shoots and I just love watching them all grow up!
Here is your sneak peak from the babies session....

4 comments:

Jessica Duffy said...

Thank you so much Jeni!! These are the cutest pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. You do such a great job with the girls.

Jessica

Jeni said...

You are welcome Jessica, I just love these babies!!

Becca said...

I love the picture of both babies! So sweet! I am sure they will grow up to be the best of friends :)

Jeni said...

Thanks Becca!