Thursday, October 4, 2007

I *love* Balboa Park

I got to go back to my favorite place to have a session tonight-Balboa Park. I love this place, there are so many different options for portraits, lots and lots of variety!!


This session was 2 families, each with 3 small children. started at the Organ Pavillion and worked our way around the park. I can say without doubt the favorite spots for the big kids were the fountains and water! I can also say that the babies were unimpressed, sleeping through the majority of the session.

D and J families.....here are your sneak peaks....It is going to be so hard to go to bed tonight and not proof more of these!







2 comments:

Tamika Jackson said...

The first shot is adorable. You nailed the exposure and I really like the composition...not to mention you had such cute models.

Jeni said...

Thank you! These were really fun families to work with!