Saturday, October 6, 2007

Watch 'Em Grow!

Friday was mini session day for my 2 mothly sessions. This week has been so crazy with sessions and one of my girls birthday parties I am a day behind on these sneak peaks, Im so sorry!!

Mr. W is 5 months old already! He is doing such a good job almost sitting, and was holding himself up for a while before tumbling. This was our most fun session yet, he was so into everything around us, and super smiley!

T was back for her belly session too, she is already 20 weeks, how did that happen? No finding out the gender of the baby so we will be waiting another few months for the big surprise!


2 comments:

Amanda Prince Photography said...

Oh my, I love that pumpkin bum shot!! So cute, what a great idea :)

Jeni said...

Thanks Mandy!
I was so excited for this one, had it in my head for months :)