Sunday, June 29, 2008

These girls are growing up too fast! Photography by San Diego Family Photographer Jeni Bernatz

This weekend I got to shoot one of my favorite families! This mom gave me a great compliment when she told me "I am addicted to your pictures" , awww thanks! They are a great family and I have had the pleasure of doing many sessions with them over the last few years.

This weekend we had a session with Miss K who just turned 6 and her youngest Miss D who just turned 1. About a year ago I also got to do Miss D's newborn shoot, I cant wait to do a side by side of the progression! We also got to add a few of their other sister too, even though she just had her pictures done (its hard to resist the petticoats!)



Here is your sneak peak, there are some great shots from this session, I cannot wait to get to them all!!

Say "sassy 6 year old!"



Happy birthday big girl!!


7 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my! The expressions on #2 and #3 CRACK ME UP!!! Too cute. I love the lighting on #4. Great work! ++

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

Jeni-
These are gorgeous! How wonderful it is when a client gives the ultimate compliment - repeat business and love of what you have done! These are too cute, as are your subjects!

Heather said...

Oh my....the tutus are too cute...great capture on both of these. I love the set up of the one on the steps and the motion of the other. Easy to see why this family has you do the photos of their daughters!

Anonymous said...

These are great! What adorable little girls! My favorite is the last one, the lighting is fabulous with the red petti!!! Great job!++

Angela said...

They are just so adorable! Great lighting and locations. #2 made me giggle! ++

Shawn said...

the next to last one is perfectly fabulous! they are all great but that one is a real standout :)

"Jen" said...

Awww, so cute!

Awesome work and adorable girls!