Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some Fun, Fun, Family Portraits! Family Photography by San Diego Family Photographer Jeni Bernatz

Meet the "M" family! This little family is full of love and just so much fun to be around. Their son "R" was born with spina bifida and has surpased so so many expectations and continues to amaze everyone around him. He is full of personality and laughter that I could spend days with him!! I walked in the March of Dimes walk 5 years ago with his nicu picture on my shirt and to see him now you would never in a million years believe it is the same child!





This was a mini session for them but we ended up with some great shots in our short time together! Here is your sneak peak!













2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful!!! I can not believe how handsome and big "baby" R has gotten. Wow! Love 'em!

Rebecca said...

These are gorgeous!! I can't believe how big R is either!