Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sweet little baby belly! Portraits by San Diego Maternity Photographer Jeni Bernatz

Today I got to do a fun maternity session with Miss "C", she is due in September and is just too cute! She of course has a perfect little belly and looks terrific!! She and her husband "M" came out today for a maternity portrait session and were willing to try almost anything. They were great sports about it all, even when I put her husband to work with the reflector!



Here are some sneak peaks from todays session, I cannot wait to meet your little girl and do her newborn portraits!





12 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I love expression in the first one- and the lighting in the 2nd is just so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is just gorgeous. I think your low-key lighting in the 2nd on is just spot-on! FABULOUS!!

Brandy Cunningham said...

I really love the second one as well. Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

stunning maternity!! Love both of these!!

Diana Simpson said...

great job1

Corine Tran said...

I love the last one, beautiful maternity!++

Kimberly Blok said...

Maternity is always hard for me, you nailed it, and I love them both. The black and white is perfect for the second one.++

Christine Romano said...

Beautiful! I really love the first one! Lovely!++

Justine Miller Photography said...

Love the lighting in these! Great work! ++

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. I love how soft the light is in the second one.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! WHY couldn't I be that cute preggo? LOL...LOVE the first one! Your lighting is so flattering! ++

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

She is just stunning! That black and white is just perfect!