Thursday, July 17, 2008

Think Pink and Fight Breast Cancer! Family Photography by Jeni Bernatz Photography

I wanted to give an little more of a sneak peak for my last session and a little more information to share also once I got the green light from them! The last session with the "F" family is a very special session and meant so much to me to be able to do.



Rhonda is the mom of this family and she was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She has a surgery date set for the end of the month and wanted to do a session to mark the start of this journey. There is so much more to her story though. I have no words to express how amazed and inspired I was just being around her and watching her with her family. Her attitude is amazing and so very positive.



Here are a few more sneak peaks for this amazing woman! (the last post is her family too!) Also check out Think Pink Photography when you get a chance, it is a great resource and one to share for sure!!
http://www.thinkpinkphotography.org/ and I am proud to be a part of this organization!





7 comments:

Carey Clay said...

What a beautiful family! Great captures!

Unknown said...

These are all so lovely! Gorgeous family! My MIL just had breast cancer surgery so this hits close to home. She is in full remission and doing wonderfully, I pray and will continue to pray the same for Rhonda. Thanks for sharing:)

Jan said...

Jeni, you really nailed this session! I love the interaction among the family members. Great job! I will pray for a full and speedy recovery for the mom!

christinedc said...

This is an absolutely amazing family and I thank you for doing such fabulous pictures and capturing them to well. She is an amazing mother, wife, sister, daughter, aunt, friend and person. Extremely positive and inspiring to us all. These photographs will be cherished. Thank you for being so giving of your time and compassion.

Tamara Tigner said...

What a beautiful family. Love the images ++

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking such beautiful family photos. Rhonda is an amazing womam!

Unknown said...

Beautiful family. Your images really captured them! I wish them well on their journey with surgery.