Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hats, scarves, petti's & boots, oh my! Photography by San Diego Family Photographer Jeni Bernatz

Last night I headed downtown to do an urban session for Mr R and Miss M. They did a session with their family at Christmas time last year, but this one was all about them! We wanted to do something a little more fun and funky so we headed downtown and brought lots of fun accessories! There were a lot of people around so we had to get creative but found a fun {safe} alley and some other storefront places that were just perfect for them!


I had such a difficult time going through their images to choose a sneak peak, there are a lot that I just love!!

Here you go G family, enjoy your sneak peak and have a great vacation!!





10 comments:

Texasgirly said...

Super cute. Nice color!

Jennifer N said...

So cute! Love the ones with the petti.

Merav said...

LOVE that portrait of the boy on the brick wall and the girl in the petti and hat and arm-things!

summer said...

jeni i love these soooooo much!!! i think i'm addicted to your picteres too!!!!!!!

Jan said...

I love that last one! What a great outfit & sassy pose.

Angela said...

Oh, I LOVE these! The colors, the poses, the clarity, the spunky attitude! You got it all girlie!

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, that petti is adorable. I've been wanting to buy some of those for my daughter to wear for me. Fabulous photographs!

"Jen" said...

Totally adorable!!!

Misty Jones Photography said...

I love all the bright fun colors!! ++

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Don't you just love a funky urban session! So fun!
Beautiful color and clarity here!