Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Amazing C Family
San Diego Family Photographer
Jeni Bernatz

Last night I realized again how much I just love my job! I got to meet another really incredible family that was here in San Diego on vacation from Barbados. This family was so much fun and their 3 boys just melted my heart. They all have "C" names so for blog sake they will be high C, middle C and low C :) These 3 boys are very close to the ages of my three girls, which was fun to watch the other genders dynamics!


Half way through the session while we were all playing, I got hugged in the disguise of a tackle from the 3 year old, a flower from middle C-the 5 year old (super melt!), and even accused of sarcasm from high C...who me??? :) I just love this part of my job!!


C famly here are some sneak peaks, I had a great time with you all last night!!



8 comments:

Amanda said...

these are great! the parents will love them! love the light on the 3rd one...

Diana Simpson said...

those boys r too cute!

Michelle said...

Great photos! Handsome boys!

Anonymous said...

beautiful boys - my favorite is the last one - I gotta tell you it looks like a great holiday card!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family! Very handsome young men. :)

Merav said...

Oh those boys are so handsome! What wonderful photographs

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous family!!! You do such beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

jeni--you are such a special person & photographer! i love our sneak peeks. we had a great time with you! you are awesome!