Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Miss K!
San Diego Childrens Photographer
Jeni Bernatz

Little Miss K just turned 2!! I have been doing her portraits since long before she could walk, so this is such a fun milestone to share! She is so very full of personality, just started saying her own name instead of calling herself "me" which to me sounds like tika :) (or maybe there has been way to much barbie island princess in my house!)

Her mom got her this gorgeous ballerina dress, and boy was she proud of it. She pranced all around and completed a lot of beautiful twirls!


Here is your sneak peak A family....I cannot wait for your maternity shoot in a few months!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl, these are great!

Unknown said...

SO cute - love the twirl in the garden.

Teri Mason Photography said...

She is a real beauty! Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that last one...so girly and a wonderful little moment!

Unknown said...

What an adorable little girl. I love the twirling in the garden. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

The 2nd shot is stunning! I love how she seems completely oblivious to you and the camera. Beautiful moment captured!

Anonymous said...

I love them both! So beautiful.