Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hurray for little Miss K!
San Diego Family Photographer
Jeni Bernatz

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing little Miss K tonight at her home. This family has an amazing and gorgeous yard which was the perfect setting for this little one year olds portait session.


We were able to play for a while in the back yard, got some great family shots, some lifestyle shots of little K, and then some more posed portraits also. We also got to play in the beautiful front yard where this amazing little one year old was showing me her yoga moves, wow!


Here is your sneak peak M family, it was great meeting you all tonight!




sweet daddy and daughter time :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that last one is stunning! What an adorable little girl.

Anonymous said...

That last one is wonderful!!!! :)
What a little cutie-pie she is!

Jan said...

So CUTE! I love that 2nd one. You did a really nice job w/ these!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

She is adorable! I love that last one with the sun! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am K's paternal grandma in WV. How wonderful that I can view these from three thousand miles away. I can't wait to see the rest. You did a beautiful job. (Of course, I'm prejudiced.)

Anonymous said...

Not like I need to say it because I know you already know how cool the last one is but MAN that image rocks!!

Our Beautiful Disaster said...

what a little cutie!! Love that last one!

Anonymous said...

That last one is just stunning!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh the silhouette is amazing.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that silouette!!! Perfection!