Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another gorgeous High School Senior
San Diego Senior Photographer
Jeni Bernatz

What a week!! It has been a whirlwind of sessions this week but I wouldnt change a thing!! I headed down to Pacific Beach this weekend for a senior session with Miss K. She is such a beautiful girl and really just so sweet too!! She is going to be a senior at Steele Canyon High School this fall and was ready to try anything I suggested to get some fun shots!


We were able to get some shots on the beach, at the pier, and then up in "town" for a few urban shots too.


Here is your sneak peak, It is hard to choose my favorites!!





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful and so feminine. What a gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is gorgeous! You did a beautiful job on these portraits. :)

Anonymous said...

These are so fresh and natural. Absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I can see why it was hard to choose favorites. These are all wonderful! I really love the fourth one! DSR

Merav said...

Oh my - she is just beautiful! You did a wonderful job Jeni.

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! Such beautiful color!

Anonymous said...

Awesome !! Thanks

Diana Simpson said...

she is a beautiful girl!

mandy carroll said...

Beautiful! LOVE that second one!
She is gorgeous!

Heather Cheatham said...

I just love these - and the choices of locations with each outfit come together so well. Great job!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful girl and interesting locations. Gorgeous shots!!

Stueller said...

I love these... they are beautiful!